New Years resolutions
The New Year is coming and every year people are thinking to make their lives better starting from January 1st. All in all, every day can be the first day of your new life, because every day is the first day of the rest of your life.
We would like to help you to make your New Years resolutions list:
1. Take a pen, a piece of paper. You definitely have to be in a good mood. You can’t design your future being grumpy or sad.
2. Concentrate. Think of the things, people and events that have made you happy.
3. Start writing down. BUT! Be careful what you wish for, because you might really get it.
4. Be precise in writing down your wishes. If you wish to have much money, then I suggest you to wish for a well-paid job or a good luck in a lottery, otherwise the great amount of money may come, for instance, as a heritage.
5. And since you are in the blog of Typing Study, write the first point as follows:
“I want to develop my computer skills, so I want to touch type fast and efficiently.”
“ I want to acquire new skills by informal education, for example, by using a touch typing tutor” . :)
6. Remember - everything is possible. Even the craziest things in your mind can get real if you follow your dreams.
7. Positive thinking is the most important factor of your future success.
After seeing the most important steps of writing new years’ resolutions, I’d like to suggest some of the most common new years’ resolutions there are:
*) Lose Weight and Get Fit
*) Quit Smoking
*) New Job
*) Learn Something New (Let it be touch typing, for example :-) )
*) Eat Healthier and/or Diet
*) Get Out of Debt and Save Money
*) Spend More Time with Family
*) Travel to New Places
*) Be Less Stressed
*) Drink Less
All in all, this wasn’t meant to be as a post with advanced technologie news or expert level knowledge demonstration. This is to inspire you. To inspire you to be better, look higher, dig deeper, jump further and… to know more.